From: <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Lactose Intolerance & Goat Milk--END OF THREAD
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 20:31:51 -0400 (EDT)

Osteoporosis is an epidemic disease in USA and will take an even greater
toll in coming decades. It has many genetic aspects having to do with
calcium and vit D metabolism. Our society is ignoring osteoporosis. Hip
fracture alone accounts for 40,000 deaths in USA per year --- as many as
influenza, HIV, pneumonia, cancer of the breast and prostate cancer EACH.
The more we become aware of genetics and DNA in relation to osteoporosis
and other diseases, the healthier we will be. EGT MD

This thread: