From: John Carr <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DNAPrint Reported Marker Values
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 11:04:08 -0700

I confess ignorance about the DNAPRINT test beyond what I have read
about the confidence bands discussed on this list. David, perhaps you
can elucidate on Ann Turner's comment and why discussions and
comparisons of the DNAPRINT markers and allele counts are not being
discussed on this list relative to genealogical populations and
ancestry.

John Carr