From: Charles <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DNAPrint Reported Marker Values
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 17:39:49 -0400

John,

That would be a very long string of A,T,G, and C genotype pairs to ask
some one to type in to my simple text based log. 175 pairs of two
letters. And I doubt it would be of use to most people. People are free
to post their DNAPrint Genotype Table of allele values file provided on
their CD to their personal website and link to it from the log entry if
they wish. And if someone reading the Log is interested in seeing what
the genotype table for a person in the log looks like, email them and
ask them to send your their genotype table. It is a pdf file on the
DNAPrint CD.

Charles
http://www.dnaprintlog.org/

John Carr wrote:
> Charles, I was looking at your DNAPRINT log. Given the discussion that
> has been taking place, wouldn't it be useful to record the results like
> on the mtDNA log, noting either the entire result or specific deviations
> from a specified standard occur?
>
> If this were done then perhaps the results could be used for more than
> just an evaluation of the expected versus the reported.
>
> John Carr

This thread: