Subject: Re: [DNA] DNAPrint Reported Marker Values [triangle plot]
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 18:32:36 EDT

writes:

> By the way, they say they don't use the short-cut any more,
> but they still seem to be setting one ethnicity to zero anyhow -- if
> they didn't do that, they couldn't display the results on a triangle
> plot anymore.

Charles, you may have mentioned this before, but was your Euro 1.0 test
displayed as one big triangle (three points), or four little triangles to fold into
a pyramid showing all four percentages?

Also, I meant to ask you how many of your genotype results were homozygous
(AA or CC or GG or TT) and how many were heterozygous -- but now I can't
reconstruct why I wanted to know! Anyway, are your results graphic or text based in
the PDF file (i.e. can you use the Adobe search feature to look for "AA" or
whatever)? If it's graphic, it would be very tedious to summarize -- if it's text
based, I could check it out quite easily if you could send me the PDF file.

Ann Turner

This thread: