From: "Terry Barton" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Genographic project people in FTDNA lists
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 12:39:05 -0400

Doug, the folks coming to us from the NGGP all have numbers starting with
"N". It's easy to pick them out. I'm not sure what position they will take
in the project GA Member's list over time, as the GA list for a project
resorts by number - probably each time you open.

Right now, they are at or near the end of the listing, with only the
un-returned kits listed below them.

Terry