From: Ray Gross <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] genographic member question
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 12:52:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks everyone for your answers,

Since It appears that FTDNA only tests for I and not I1a, etc. as of yet, I will hold off on the SNP test.

I did look under the Haplogroup tab at FTDNA and while I had no 12/12, I did have several 11/12 matches and they were all I. So for now I will agree with the I prediction.

I will probably expand the markers to at least 25 in the near future, simply to see what comes up.

I have looked through the archives at Rootsweb and have found the discussions on anglo-saxon vs. norse Is very interesting and look forward to finding out more, especially where my haplotype fits in.

Discover Yahoo!