From: (Raymond Whritenour)
Subject: [DNA] DNAPrint strikes again!
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:05:31 -0400

Hi, Crystal.

"Move" is the word John Chandler uses. I don't know anyone who got test
results saying they were -10% "NA." They can't move or truncate the
confidence intervals on the triangle chart, so those which show a margin
of error, on the high side, of 5%, for instance, MUST have had their MLE
MOVED to the base of the triangle--since we know that this margin should
be about 15%, or so.

Ray Whritenour

Crystal wrote:

I'm not sure they MOVE the negative results up to zero ... it just seems
like they just truncate the display of the results on a x/y axis.

This thread: