From: "M True" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Genographic Project - Admin Status Report -
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 17:02:08 +0100

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for that. I was unclear.

I did not mean to infer that because Melksham has an SN postcode that an SN
postcode necessarily means that place has to be in Wiltshire. My point was
meant to be that an SN post code connects that place to Swindon, and that
therefore this in conjunction with the name of the place in question,
Melksham, implies that this place is the Melksham in Wiltshire rather than
any other possible Melksham which may exist in the UK as per Anne's
statement;

" there may be more than one Melksham in the UK".

Thanks again,

John.
Carmarthenshire.