From: "William Hurst" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA upgrade to GenoProject
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 16:12:27 -0400

Good find, Allen. I think this just showed up today on personal pages. The
fee to transfer results to the Genographic project is less than had been
projected. As I understand it, you must do the procedure twice with two fees
to transfer both Y-DNA and mtDNA. Am I correct?

Bill Hurst

P.S. I love having a spell checker back on the same disk as my e-mail, so
that it actually works. I also like one of its alternatives to mtDNA: tuna!

> Forgive me if this was posted. As I did not see it in a title. I tend to
> read everything from this list.
>
> I just checked my status over at FTDNA and they now have an option to join
> the GenoProject I went ahead and signed both my Y-DNA and mtDNA to the
> GenoProject.
>
> Allen Hunt

This thread: