From: Charles <>
Subject: FTDNA 2nd International Genetic Genealogy Conference -- TBA GuestSpeaker for 2nd day may be ....
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:19:08 -0400

All:

I have heard that the To Be Announced (TBA) Guest Speaker for the
11-12 time slot/session on the second day of the FTDNA Conference
may be Dr. Michael Hammer, the world renowned geneticist from the
University of Arizona, and a member of the scientific advisory board
of FTDNA. See FTDNA's home page for more on Dr. Hammer.
http://www.familytreedna.com

Schedules need to worked out, etc., before it can be confirmed. But it
would be fantastic to get a chance to hear him speak and meet him.

For more on the conference, see:
http://www.familytreedna.com/conference_2005.asp

I'm all ready registered. I look forward to seeing many of you there.

Charles Kerchner
Emmaus PA
http://www.kerchner.com/dna-info.htm

This thread: