Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA upgrade to GenoProject
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 20:32:42 +0000

I have no idea on requirement on a SNP. As I already had paid to be be SNPed.

Yes, it is a low price and paid to have my Y-DNA and both my father and I mtDNA uploaded.

The price would have been same for my father Y-DNA who I did not SNP test as he is 37/37 to me. =) Like mom would say well "duh" I could have told you would have matched.

> It appears that if joining the Y-DNA group and a SNP test has, already, been
> done, the cost is minimal, however, since a SNP is required and if one
> hasn't been done, that test must be ordered and paid for before joining the
> Genographic Project.
> Julia

This thread: