From: "" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Re: Modal R1b
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 18:02:51 -0400

Yes, of course. I should have guessed it was a Genographic report based on
the DYS389 reporting convention. That has been discussed on the list
previously.

If you want to see what the modal values are for all 37 markers in R1b, you
can check out this page:

http://worldfamilies.net/Super%20Western%20Atlantic%20Modal%20Haplotype.htm

Your final results will match the modal values for several of these
markers, but it is highly likely you will find differences as well.

David Wilson