From: "ernest hurst" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA upgrade to GenoProject
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 18:20:00 -0400

Bill

I went ahead & "joined", even though mine is same as yours. If there's
anyone on the list that can't afford or won't let go of $15.00, I'm
surprised they were ever involved in DNA testing, or genealogy either, for
that matter. I'm pretty sure that, in the long run, being a participant &
having access to all of the info that becomes available, will be worthwhile.

Ernie Hurst

The
> fee to transfer results to the Genographic project is less than had been
> projected. As I understand it, you must do the procedure twice with two
fees
> to transfer both Y-DNA and mtDNA. Am I correct?
>
> Bill Hurst
>
> P.S. I love having a spell checker back on the same disk as my e-mail, so
> that it actually works. I also like one of its alternatives to mtDNA:
tuna!