From: (David Faux)
Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: Genographic Project Upload Tab - Now Available!
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 01:34:50 +0000

Bill at al.:

My uncle has only a single 11/12 match (Shetland) who is R1a, then a cluster of Altai and a few others at 10/12 but all R1a. FTDNA have already predicted him to be R1a on his Haplogroup page. However, we have tested him and he is really M17-R1a1 but there is no way to input this data.

David F.

> Charles, it's not that simple. I've found at least two of our members who do
> NOT have an exact match on the Haplogroup tab, but are not required to do a
> SNP test in order to transfer results to the Geno project.
>
> Bill Hurst

This thread: