From: (David Faux)
Subject: Re: Re: [DNA] R1b in Norway - Role of British Slaves
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 02:04:37 +0000

I shall send you the articles off - List Shane. Helgason's article (which contains the individal haplotypes) is widely available in FTDNA's Library, Bond's Library, and Vet's Blog. I forget where I obtained Jorgenson, but I had to make a special effort to obtain the raw data (which is not very helpful since they only explored 5 Y-STRs with the sundry binary SNP markers).

David F.

> David,
>
> If I could find it, I would read it.
>
> Shane
>

> > From: (David Faux)
> > Date: 2005/06/07 Tue PM 06:04:26 EDT
> > Subject: Re: Re: [DNA] R1b in Norway - Role of British Slaves
> >
> > Shane:
> >
> > For an answer to that you will have to read Helgason and Jorgenson - but that
> is the conclusion of
> both studies.
> >
> > David F.

This thread: