From: (David Faux)
Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: Genographic Project Upload Tab - Now Available!
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 02:29:53 +0000

I don't know anyone who would even allude to the possibility that you were argumentative Ray :-) - but I guess what can be concluded from our comparison of notes here is that FTDNA must be using the new NGS algorithm to make its determinations. Ok, occasionally I am wrong, but only on about 30% of my postings.

David F.

> David F. wrote:
>
> "No Ray, as far as I can tell it is absolutely simple. If it says that
> they have predicted you as whatever on the FTDNA Haplogroup page (just
> above all the list of matches) then their filter will let you through."
>
> Now, David: You know I HATE to argue; but... FTDNA predicted me as
> R1b, but they won't let me upload to the project until I get a SNP test.
> HONEST!
>
> Ray Whritenour

This thread: