From: Charles <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: Genographic Project Upload Tab - Now Available!
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 22:48:03 -0400

Glen:

In you haplogroup tab section of your FTDNA account, do you have any
exact 12/12 matches with people in the "I" haplogroup in their SNP
tested haplogroup database?? If not, how close a matches are you to any
"I" haplogroups ... at 11/12, 10/12, 9/12, etc. And also do you have any
other suggested haplogroups other than I in your haplogroup tab section
say at 9/12, etc.

Charles

Glen Todd wrote:
>>David F. wrote:
>>
>>"No Ray, as far as I can tell it is absolutely simple. If it says that
>>they have predicted you as whatever on the FTDNA Haplogroup page (just
>>above all the list of matches) then their filter will let you
>>through."
>>
>>Now, David: You know I HATE to argue; but... FTDNA predicted me as
>>R1b, but they won't let me upload to the project until I get
>>a SNP test.
>>HONEST!
>

> Seconded. They've predicted me as haplogroup I, but they want an SNP
> before I can upload. Since I've got one on order, I'm just going to wait
> for it.

This thread: