From: "Glen Todd" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Re: Genographic Project Upload Tab - Now Available!
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 21:34:00 -0600

> Glen:
>
> In you haplogroup tab section of your FTDNA account, do you have any
> exact 12/12 matches with people in the "I" haplogroup in their SNP
> tested haplogroup database?? If not, how close a matches are
> you to any "I" haplogroups ... at 11/12, 10/12, 9/12, etc. And
> also do you have any other suggested haplogroups other than I in
> your haplogroup tab section say at 9/12, etc.

No exact matches. No one step. No two step. One three step; haplogroup
I - England. Seven four steps; one G - England, two I - England, one I -
Germany, two I - unknown origin, one J2 - Indonesia. Bonnie Schrack
thinks that it may be a new subclade of I that she and Ken are working on.

Glen

This thread: