Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA upgrade to GenoProject
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 01:07:20 EDT

David ...

Exactly my sentiments. I've already uploaded my data & a 37/37 match. I
don't expect any problems with SNP - I was P40+ for I1a1.

$30 seems a small amount for the contribution to the NG project and a
potentially sharper picture of our human history. Certainly there are improvements
to the gameplan I would like to see - for me it's easily worth the $30.

Mike ...

In a message dated 6/7/2005 2:58:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,