From: Robert Stafford <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Non-Participation in Genographic Project
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 04:58:40 -0700 (PDT)

My, what belligerance. It looks like you want to "kill the messenger" when facts and reasoning challenge your beliefs.

Bob Stafford

William Hurst <> wrote:
Bob wrote:

> It is hard to see how new DNA results will add anything to the mounds of
> statistics already available to document > modern migrations. Even if they
> were useful, I would rather see data collected in a more methodical
> manner.

Good. You start your project, which will no doubt be much better than one
sponsored by the NGS and IBM and Spencer Wells, then get back to us. Until
then....

Bill Hurst

http://www.ancestry.com/s13969/rd.ashx

This thread: