From: Robert Stafford <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA upgrade to GenoProject (Deep Ancestry Debate Encore)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 05:53:27 -0700 (PDT)

David,

You may be right. There are only a few of us who bother to answer genealogical questions, anyway. Ken Graves' inquiry received 2 responses, while an inquiry about transferring FTDNA results to NGS received too many to count. You can just tell those with genealogical inquiries to look up the answers in the archives or post them at www.genforum.com/dna.

Bob Stafford

David Faux <> wrote:

For myself and many others it is time to move on to discuss palindromes, the inadvertent detection of infertility via deletion of certain STR markers, extracting DNA from cremated bone, exploring the distribution of Y haplogroup I1c (I2), the migration path of M269-R1b1c, and hundreds of topics related to nuclear and mitochondrial DNA and population genetics and anthropology and archaeology and the list doesn't end - thank goodness. However this does not alter the fact that there is room for everyone on the List, and everyone is welcome.

David F.

This thread: