From: (David Faux)
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA upgrade to GenoProject (Deep Ancestry Debate Encore)
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 16:17:00 +0000

Bob:

Your comments are unwarranted and erroneous. As but one example David W. has gone out of his way time after time to answer the most general of "genealogical questions", ones that have been asked over and over but he patiently provides information to newbies. Each of us has taken our turn in doing this. I paid my dues over the years. Your name does not appear in the 2004 Archives of the List. You are a newcomer. I think you will find it is bad form to go into the attack mode with us old timers. It was upsetting to hear your comments directed at Ernie. If you don't like what we discuss here (we have genticists, medicos, and scientists of every description plus a long list of very knowledgeable folk from all walks of life) perhaps your interests would be served better in another forum. By the way, why then don't *you* or others who think that the general genealogy topic is not being served here get off the pot, post questions or comments, and assist those with genealog!
ical questions instead of spending your time hurling barbed comments at Ernie or myself or the NGS Project.

David F.

> David,
>
> You may be right. There are only a few of us who bother to answer genealogical
> questions, anyway. Ken Graves' inquiry received 2 responses, while an inquiry
> about transferring FTDNA results to NGS received too many to count. You can just
> tell those with genealogical inquiries to look up the answers in the archives or
> post them at www.genforum.com/dna.
>
> Bob Stafford

This thread: