From: (David Faux)
Subject: Re: [DNA] LIST IS INFANTILE
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 17:04:54 +0000

You are entirely free to unsubscribe. Some of us understand the disagreements of this nature since as scientists we deal with this all the time. Bold print means shouting - that is what is really like first grade. We are soon going to get an end of thread warning so if you want to end dialogue you have probably effectively done so.

David F.

> THIS LIST IS GETTING REALLY INFANTILE. IT'S LIKE THE FIRST GRADE.

> http://www.ancestry.com/s13968/rd.ashx

This thread: