Subject: Re: [DNA] DNA Analysis for Conventional Genealogy vs. Deep Ancestry
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 15:36:19 EDT

In a message dated 6/8/2005 10:13:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

the list also seems to be controlled by a dozen or so and the rest
of us dummies are left in the dust.

The list is "controlled" by the posts submitted (and Jim's judicious
monitoring of off topic and inappropriate posts). Those of you who wish to see more
genealogy content need to post. Then you'll have as much control over the
content as the dozen or so you refer to here.

Most of us have our "dumb" questions when we were newbies stored in the
Archives. You're welcome to do a search on my screen name back in 2002 --
reading my old posts might make you feel like less of a dummy!

Anne

This thread: