Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA upgrade to GenoProject (Deep Ancestry Debate Encore)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 15:43:14 EDT

In a message dated 6/8/05 10:15:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

> While I know only a modest amount about the
> subject of this list, I have on multiple occasions
> answered newbie questions off-list for fear that the
> person asking the question would never find the needle
> of the reply in the haystack of ancient origins posts.

Oh, but Ruy, doesn't replying off-list just perpetuate the impression some
people have about what's suitable for the mailing list? It's easy enough to find
the "needle" when you start a thread with a good subject line.

Ann Turner

This thread: