Subject: Re: [DNA] R1b and DYS 385a
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 20:22:48 +0000

Hi

In the Hunt's Surname project we have a slew of Irish 385a,b, 11,16. I also only see 11,16 in Germany at this moment.

Considering Hunt are supposely Germanic origin finding that the Hunt's Irish clan the largest recorded group of Hunt and to be have been in Ireland from very early times.

I also wanted to add I wouldnt at all be suprised if he has YCAa,b of 19,22 like Charles and I. Although the Irish Hunt's have at YCAa,b 19,23.

I hope you plan on upgrading this would help in number of matches.

Allen Hunt

This thread: