From: (David Faux)
Subject: Re: [DNA] EDNAP Paper
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 21:44:20 +0000

Anne:

Unfortunately they have been burned badly on at least two papers where retractions and erratum will need to be submitted. They might decide that it isn't worth the hassle. That would be shame. Can you image if all of their 22,000 haplotypes in the YHRD were SNP tested - what a boon that would be to all of us interested in the regional distribution of haplotypes.

David F.

> I've been told that the forensics people have little interest in SNPs.
> Could this be the incentive for them to take some more interest in them?
>
> Anne

This thread: