From: "ernest hurst" <>
Subject: Genographic Project log in
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 17:49:31 -0400

All

Has anyone who transferred their FTDNA results to the project succeeded in
logging in with their GP ID? I *thought* (maybe wrong) that results would
be transferred overnight, but I just got the following message:

"The kit identification number you've entered is not recognized by the
database. Please make sure that you have entered your identification number
correctly. (Note: Your kit may not appear until 7 to 10 days after it was
mailed back to us.)"

And yes, I checked to be sure I didn't "commit" a typo.

Ernie Hurst

This thread: