From: "Granuaile Lythande O'Flanagan" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Genographic Project log in
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 18:18:32 -0400

I tried to send this off list but came back... :) Iplaced my order last night and also assumed that it would be overnight. I'm receiving the same message when trying to access it, but am just assuming that someone at FTDNA has to click a mouse to transfer the data.

Grainne
--
Granuaile Lythande O'Flanagan

Web Page: http://flanaganfamily.org
DNA Project Page: http://dna.flanaganfamily.org
DNA Project Results: http://flanaganfamily.org/FlanaganHaplotypes.html

---- ernest hurst <> wrote:

=============
All

Has anyone who transferred their FTDNA results to the project succeeded in
logging in with their GP ID? I *thought* (maybe wrong) that results would
be transferred overnight, but I just got the following message:

"The kit identification number you've entered is not recognized by the
database. Please make sure that you have entered your identification number
correctly. (Note: Your kit may not appear until 7 to 10 days after it was
mailed back to us.)"

And yes, I checked to be sure I didn't "commit" a typo.

Ernie Hurst

last 12 months. Largest online collection in the world. Learn more: http://www.ancestry.com/s13965/rd.ashx

This thread: