Subject: Re: [DNA] Genographic Project log in
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 19:14:56 EDT

I, just, tried and was able to log in. I copied my Password from the
acceptance email and pasted it into the window and had no trouble logging in,
however, I am not at home and am on a slow computer and phone access and wasn't able
to get the next page to move quickly enough, so I x ed out. The first page
has the same document and answers common questions and you must "Agree" then the
enter your Ancestor tree. Then I left the page.
Julia

This thread: