From: "Dra. Ana Oquendo Pabón, MD"<>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Genographic Project log in
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 20:03:11 -0400

Julia:

Everything is as you say. I was looking at the information for my
brother who doesn't have internet access for awhile and saw the
agreement, maps, etc. I'll let him fill in the tree and download his own
four pdfs.

I then was able to log-in for my own kit but strangely it takes me to a
different page labeled "Track Your Kit" which has checkmarks in the
circles for Batch Kit Created, DNA Isolation, and DNA Analysis. I
wonder why they would want to repeat my test??? or is it only because my
results aren't uploaded. Did anyone else get the same page? I do have
15 mutations in my HVR1 sequence. Hope they don't find anymore. Barely
fit in my mtDNA table on the GAP page as it is. I could not go to any
other page. I'll report back tomorrow if anything else changes.

Ana

wrote:

>I, just, tried and was able to log in. I copied my Password from the
>acceptance email and pasted it into the window and had no trouble logging in,
>however, I am not at home and am on a slow computer and phone access and wasn't able
>to get the next page to move quickly enough, so I x ed out. The first page
>has the same document and answers common questions and you must "Agree" then the
>enter your Ancestor tree. Then I left the page.
>Julia

>Jumpstart your genealogy with OneWorldTree. Search not only for
>ancestors, but entire generations. Learn more:
>http://www.ancestry.com/s13972/rd.ashx

This thread: