From: lou lustenberger <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Mother - Father mtDNA
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 20:21:32 -0400

A mtDNA success story (corroborating paper trails) proving two theories
developed through conventional research has just been published in the
April-June 2005 issue of "New Netherland Connections." The two donors,
descended from New York Dutch ancestors, were eighth cousins.

I'm still awaiting a random mtDNA match to help extend my umbilical
line...would like to give you another random success story!

Anita Lustenberger