Subject: Re: [DNA] Genographic Project log in
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 23:23:03 EDT

Hi Ana, I did reach that page, but figured it is only for those who are
awaiting results from the sample that they mailed in. I have been busy with
guests this evening and haven't had time to explore, but didn't see a place to
compare results with other participants.
Julia

In a message dated 6/8/2005 7:06:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,