From: Robert Stafford <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA upgrade to GenoProject (Deep Ancestry Debate Encore)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 05:05:58 -0700 (PDT)

I don't remember responding to anyone named Ernie. What post are you talking about?

I am sure you would like all those who challenge your facts and logic to go away. It must be very humiliating to get shot down so many times. However, you are still an asset to the list. My learning, and hopefully that of others, has been greatly accelerated by the knowledgeable responses correcting your erroneous assertions.

Bob Stafford

David Faux <> wrote:
Bob:

If you don't like what we discuss here (we have genticists, medicos, and scientists of every description plus a long list of very knowledgeable folk from all walks of life) perhaps your interests would be served better in another forum.

This thread: