From: (David Faux)
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA upgrade to GenoProject (Deep Ancestry Debate Encore)
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 14:27:23 +0000

I guess you have kept a low profile Bob - your name apparently does not appear in any posting for 2004 according to the Archives. Being a lurker does not qualify for List membership. Why not spend your time helping newbies or those struggling with genealogical questions than hurling vendictives at certain folks on the List. Others must be as weary as I about the personal aspersions. Already this morning I have provided a post with informational content. Please get with the plan and offer data or opinions about relevant issues - as I do not intend to reply to any "sour grapes" posting from you or anyone else from this day forward. What an utter waste of List time and space.

David F

> David,
>
> For the umpteenth time you have proved to be factually challenged. I was on the
> list when you first signed on.
>
> Bob

This thread: