From: Robert Stafford <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA upgrade to GenoProject (Deep Ancestry Debate Encore)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 09:05:51 -0700 (PDT)

David,

I certainly agree that it is utter waste of list space. So, if you would please post only true facts, it would really help the list go smoothly. Each time you post an erroneous fact, someone has to correct you and then you dodge the issue by posting more of the same.

I don't really have time to go over everything you stated point by point, so I will just end it with the blanket statement that there is hardly anything in your attacks that are true. I could certainly prove it by searching the archives. However, there are just too many errors.

For newbies, I will say, don't be afraid to post on anything related to DNA for genealogy. As far as I know, David speaks only for himself. There are many of us on the list who will be glad to give you an honest answer to even the most basic of questions. If you feel uncomfortable posting here, you can ask questions privately or post them at www.genforum.com/dna .

Bob Stafford

David Faux <> wrote:
Others must be as weary as I about the personal aspersions. Already this morning I have provided a post with informational content. Please get with the plan and offer data or opinions about relevant issues - as I do not intend to reply to any "sour grapes" posting from you or anyone else from this day forward. What an utter waste of List time and space.

David F

This thread: