Subject: RE: [DNA] Matches on Genographic Project
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 21:48:51 +0000

Jim wrote:
>I'm sorry, Bonnie, I thought that had been mentioned before. We won't get
>any reports from the project about matches. The only way we'll learn of
>matches is if the participants opt to join a project or if they post to one
>of the public databases.

Sorry Jim, as I wrote last night in my query, I realized that this may have already been covered on the list, but there remained some lack of clarity in my mind. I had a confused or false memory of someone mentioning matches found through the Genographic Project. Guess this was referring to Geno. people who had been added to their surname projects at FTDNA.

Bonnie

This thread: