From: "robert mclaren" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] SNP TEST and NGS PROJECT
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 18:58:45 -0400

Bill,

This looks like there are still a few bugs in the programming. Suggest
that if anyone runs into this problem (a prediced haplogroup but cannot
transfer to NGS project without SNP) they contact Max or Bennett. As I
said, Bennett told me that the only ones that will require a SNP for
transfer are those that FTDNA cannot predict.

Bob McLaren

http://www.ancestry.com/s13965/rd.ashx

This thread: