Subject: Re: [DNA] Joining two DNA projects
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 19:55:07 EDT

Perhaps a fresh effort/request with Max & Bennett would help. I know I'm
repeating, but 18 months ago, Bennett saw no disagreement between the FTDNA
charter/mission & multiple memberships; he told me it was simply a database
administration complication, and fairly easily solved. At that time FTDNA didn't
see much demand for it - probably still don't.

Mike ...

In a message dated 6/9/2005 3:01:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,