From: "robert mclaren" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Joining two DNA projects
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 20:05:13 -0400

Mike,

Bennett does see the need for joining more than one project. He intends to
allow this, but it hasn't been high priority. Getting the programming done
for the NGS project was of much higher priority. However, that effort is
just about finished (the programming) except for fixing bugs. As a result,
changing the software to allow a participant to join more than one project
has mover up in priority. As Bennett told me last week, this will be done
-- and soon.

Bob McLaren

FTDNA
> charter/mission & multiple memberships; he told me it was simply a
database
> administration complication, and fairly easily solved. At that time
FTDNA didn't
> see much demand for it - probably still don't.
>
> Mike ...

This thread: