From: (David Faux)
Subject: Re: [DNA] change admins for dna projects or co-admins
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 00:41:37 +0000

Yes just write to info @ and give the full name and e-mail address of your proposed co-administrator and FTDNA can change things immediately. Jim Wilson is my co-admin for the Shetland Project (he is young and if anything happens to me the work will continue); and both he and I are co-admins with another fellow for a surname project that spun off the original Shetland work. Then everyone will get e-mail notification of new members and the newsletter and so on.

David F.

> I'm going to take over a dna surname project. Is
> there a way to change the login of the administrator
> or have two people co-admin ... right now i have to
> use her login to see project data....
> (I saw where to put a second email in for
> notification).
> anyone?

This thread: