Subject: Re: [DNA] Joining two DNA projects
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 21:15:29 EDT

Actually, at that time, they did allow joining two projects, but had some
problems with it. I suppose they couldn't get their automatic program to keep up
with both results, so they removed all the doubles. I know because I had
some of my results in two projects.
Julia

In a message dated 6/9/2005 6:55:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,