Subject: Re: [DNA] change admins for dna projects or co-admins
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 21:28:13 EDT

You can Co-administrat the project by asking Max to add your name, or
rather, having the current Adm. ask Max to add your name. Their can only be one
log-in but there is no reason to not share it. If you should take over and the
other person leave, Max can change the log-in for you. You can add your email
to receive all notices.
Julia

In a message dated 6/9/2005 7:32:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,