Subject: Re: [DNA] RE: Kittler on E3b [Ashkenazi matches]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:38:49 EDT

writes:

> You should get that result with your 37 marker upgrade.
> As far as I can see, the Ashkenazic and Spanish matches I have at say 12
> markers, all disappear when you look at more markers.

Just a procedural point -- if you are basing this impression on the FTDNA REO
(Recent Ethnic Origins) tab for your results, I suspect that the Ashkenazi
matches only have 12-marker results that were gathered from the technical
literature. Thus they would not show up when you look at 25- or 37-marker matches.

Ann Turner

This thread: