From: "Roanne Lyall" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Haplogroup C3 confirmed
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:59:31 -0700

Hi
The confirmed C3 haplogroup is that of my great-grandfather, a
Native American from Requa/Crescent City, Del Norte Co., CA

Roanne

> Roanne:
>
> Would you kindly tell us what you know of the genealogy of this
individual. I know C3 has been observed occasionally in Scotland but
since there is none to the best of my awareness in Norway, I don't
think we can attribute it to the Vikings.