From: "" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Update: Major Haplotype Distribution in the YHRD
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:14:59 -0400

Joan,
What with the heavy graphics on your website, you are going to find that
Yahoo's limits on data transfer will affect the number of visitors you can
accommodate on a given day. Right now, for example, your web site is
unavailable.

I looked at it quickly just a few moments ago when it was still viewable,
and I liked what you are doing. One question, though. (I may be
misremembering something, and I apologize if I get this wrong; I'm sorry I
can't check this right now.) I got the impression that your R1b HT6 might
be R1a rather than R1b. Unless I misread the DYS numbers, HT6 involves 11
at DYS392. There are a few R1b haplotypes that appear to have 392=11, but
they are rare. If you have lots of haplotypes with that value (and you do),
they are likely to be R1a.

David Wilson