From: victor villarreal <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] RE: Kittler on E3b [Ashkenazi matches]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:28:21 -0500

Ellen,
This is my first participation on this list and I hope you don't mind that
I'm addressing my question to you.
I have noticed that that you are very knowledgable and have a deep
understanding of these matters. On our surname project we have several E3b
haplotypes and our opinions are divided on what kind of subclade our E3b
could belong to or what is the most likely geographical origin.
Could you please take a look at the following markers a give a brief
impression. As some of the other list subscribers, our REO list some
Ashkenazi near matches but our oldest ancestors that we know of migrated
from Spain to the New World. We are waiting for the new subclade tests to
become available.
393 13
390 25
19* 13