From: "Phil Goff" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Update: Major Haplotype Distribution in the YHRD
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:26:22 -0500

Joan,

Thank you for doing this. In I1a, I'm not following the statistics. For
example, I key in the marker values for HT2 and find 98 matches in YHRD in
Europe. This includes 5 matches in Eastern Norway out of a population of 85,
while I think you are showing one or two in Eastern Norway. I must confess
that 98 or 271 results seems to low compared to the entire European database
population of 19,637. I wonder if the system is not working properly. Let me
know your thoughts on these discrepancies. Thanks,

Phil Goff