From: "Dale E. Reddick" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Found - Europe's oldest civilisation (4800BC) - links,etc.
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:05:46 -0400

Hey Anne,

Whoa... Roman Legionaries North of the Danube and East of the Rhine
1500 years prior to Julius and Augustus Ceasar's military adventures
into Germania!?! Absolutely AMAZING! And Armonius (Hermann) wasn't
even there to try and slow them down! ;-)

And 390 million years of history... I wonder how much of that is
supposed to have been written history?

Dale
________________________________

wrote:

>In a message dated 6/11/2005 8:02:22 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
> writes:
>
>http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,1564,942824,00.html,
>

>I also clicked on the link at the bottom of the page -- regarding the 390
>million years of history. One thing that jumped out at me was this phrase
>
>"...the routes of a Roman legion in 15th century B.C. are all explored in
>the show."
>
>Wonder if Bonn is selling souvenir maps of this route?
>
>Anne

>View and search Historical Newspapers. Read about your ancestors, find
>marriage announcements and more. Learn more:
>http://www.ancestry.com/s13969/rd.ashx

This thread: