From: "Mary AsaWoman" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Found - Europe's oldest civilisation (4800BC) - links, etc.
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 18:17:00 -0700

I looked at the link myself and read the same thing: ".... The routes of a
Roman legion in 15th century B.C. are all explored in the show." This must
be a mistranslation of what is an otherwise nice report. There were no Roman
legions in the 15th century BC, but the author probably meant 1st Century
BC, or a typo occurred.

Mary+cats
Mary+cats